Saturday, January 18, 2014

Life Post: So This is Why I Enjoy Weekends

I always forget how amazing weekends are during breaks from school. After this past week I definitely remember though. I was so excited to sleep in later this morning, and I actually laid in bed for a while after waking up. It was fantastic. Plus, I get two more days of it thanks to the three day weekend. I'm ecstatic.

My plan is to get quite a lot of writing done this weekend since I didn't really have time this past week (and doubt I will in the coming weeks either). I'm still really excited about the fanfiction I'm working on, so I go crazy when I can't work on it for several days at a time. I was loving writing it every single day during break. While I enjoy my classes so far this semester, the workload means it's doubtful I'll have much writing time until May. We'll see how long it takes me to get through even the first draft of this fanfiction. When I do write, I typically get a good deal of words in, so it may not end up being that bad.

Other than writing I also hope I get a lot of reading done this weekend. I feel like I've been reading the same two books for quite a while. Wicked is a bit on the longer side, which is the reason for that, but still, I'd like to get through it. (Wicked's great so far, but I also have City of Fallen Angels sitting next to me. I need to get to that book.)

We'll see what all I manage to get done this weekend. I also have some homework of course, so I can't push that to the side. Still, I think I'll manage to spend most of my weekend writing, reading, and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment