Thursday, January 9, 2014

Why I Love Selfies

I spend a good portion of my day on Twitter. I was never into social networking before I got a Twitter account, but now I can never get enough. I like getting little pieces of the lives of others. Maybe it's the writer in me. It's a way to people watch no matter where I'm at or how many people are around.
It becomes even more like people watching when people post pictures. The most common form of picture posted on Twitter is the selfie, and I happen to be quite a big fan, although you would never be able to tell from my own Twitter account. I try to change my profile picture about once a month or so in order to keep things new, but other than that you will probably never see a selfie from me.
Read the rest at Yahoo! Voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment