Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Life Post: Finals Are Coming

This has been going really great so far, although I'm not too thrilled that it decided to snow today. We had been having such good weather, and now it's cold and snowing again. Oh, well. I hope that this was the last of it for the season. We deserve a nice spring from here on out.

It's really dawned on me how close finals are now, and I have this nagging feeling that I need to study now. It's actually kind of annoying because I'm scared I'm already starting to get stressed out when there's still a few weeks left. I'm trying to just do the work I have and not focus on finals yet. I'm sure I will be more than enough stressed in a few weeks. I can stand to push it off for a bit. Honestly I'm not even worried about most of my finals. Two of them are projects instead of tests, and we're already working on one. There's really only one final I'm really worried about, and that's because my tests grades in there have been steadily becoming lower each test. I don't know why because I keep studying harder, and it's extremely frustrating. I just hope I manage to keep my grade up to an acceptable place until the end of the semester.

I say I'm not going to focus on finals, and then the majority of this post ends up being about finals. I really am preoccupied by it. At least it'll be over in a few weeks. Now, I have some reading to get done for one of my classes. I have to be ready for finals after all.

Summer break: 24 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 42 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 42 days

No comments:

Post a Comment