Monday, April 21, 2014

Life Post: Nearing Finals

This Monday has felt odd because I'm not very conscious of how close it is to summer break. Everyone keeps talking about it, and every professor is constantly reminding us of finals. We're definitely wrapping everything up now.

Usually it takes a bit of adjustment once I get back to school from home, but I honestly feel like I never left. That's most likely because it was only for a three day weekend, but whatever the cause, I'm happy I'm not feeling really off and having to adjust to the work again.

Of course I have a lot of studying to do and final projects to work on now, but it's not too bad so far. I haven't started the bulk of studying for finals as there are still two weeks of classes, and I'm more focused on finishing up reading and all of that. I just hope I can keep a good pace through the rest of the semester. I don't want finals to be extremely overwhelming. I think I'll be good though. My finals are pretty well spread out. I have three on one day, but two of those are just presenting projects. Overall, there's not a day where I have too many tests going on.

Summer break: 17 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 36 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 36 days

No comments:

Post a Comment