Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Life Post: It's April!

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone! I won't be pulling any jokes on you in this post considering I wouldn't even know what to do, and I've spent far too much energy already today just trying to make sense of the How I Met Your Mother finale (that I already wrote about and will therefore try to avoid talking about even more).

That finale really has dominated my entire day though because I can't seem to escape it. It's being talked about everywhere I go online, and I get it because I feel the same way. But, like I said, I already talked about it, so moving on.

I typically have three classes on Tuesdays, but today two of those were canceled. This meant that I got to both sleep in and get finished earlier than normal, and it was great.  I felt more awake in the class I did have than usual. Plus, it actually feels like spring outside today, which I greatly appreciated. Hopefully that's a good sign as spring starts.

My day hasn't really consisted of much other than school work and talking about How I Met Your Mother though. I'm hoping things are calmer tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment