Sunday, April 6, 2014

Life Post: KDP Initiation and Seeing Family

Today was a busy day. It was my initiation into Kappa Delta Pi, which is an international honors society for education. My family came up to Indianapolis for it, so I also got to spend time with them. Oddly enough, I wasn't too nervous about the initiation. Right before everything was about to start, I was a bit worried, but nothing near what I usually would be. It wasn't until we were lining up to go on stage that I really started shaking, and I think I stumbled a bit while walking. Overall though, it wasn't nearly as nerve-wracking as those things usually are to me, and now I'm officially in KDP!

Afterwards, my family and I went to Walmart so I could buy food, which is basically something that happens anytime my mom comes up. Then we went out to eat at this Vietnamese and Chinese restaurant. The food was delicious, and it was awesome to spend time with my family.

They left after we ate, and then I did all of my homework at all of that. I was worried that I wouldn't have much time to get everything done with all that happened, but I actually managed to get through it really quickly since I did a lot of it yesterday after expecting this. It's great because now I actually get a bit of a break before starting the week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment