Friday, April 18, 2014

Life Post: Home for Easter

I'm home for Easter weekend! It's a bit weird because I haven't been home since spring break more than a month ago, but it doesn't feel like it was that long. Maybe that's because my family came up to Indy, or maybe it's just because it still doesn't feel like spring some days. Either way, it doesn't feel like I was away from home as long as I was.

One of the most frustrating things about being home is that there are more distractions, and I end up getting almost nothing done. Yesterday was especially bad between the drive home and Holy Thursday mass. I didn't get anything done except a small bit of homework in the car. I'm hoping to get a lot more done today. I have a fair amount of homework to do in addition to writing and some other stuff. So far I haven't gotten quite as much done as I would have liked so far today, but it's still the morning. I tend to lag behind a bit in the mornings.

Now, I need to get to homework so that I'll be finished with everything before Good Friday mass tonight. I really don't want to be doing homework and stuff late into the night.

Summer break: 21 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 39 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 39 days

No comments:

Post a Comment