Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Life Post: Homework and My Sister Visiting

Just like I said in yesterday's post, this week is packed with homework. I've been working like crazy today, and I still have to work on two papers (one of which needs to be finished tonight) and work on vocab before I can consider myself to be done with homework today.

This isn't that big of a deal, but my sister is coming up tonight, so that's going to be a huge distraction. She has a college visit tomorrow here in Indianapolis, and she's staying the night in my dorm so she doesn't have to drive up here early in the morning. It should be interesting. It'll be her first time staying in a dorm, and I have to share a room with her for a night. We'll see how that goes.

I'm going to try my hardest to have all of my work done before she gets here. Theoretically I should, but we'll see if it happens. I seem to be lagging behind today. I'm off to do vocab though, and get that out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment