Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life Post: Rest, Music, and the Mortal Instruments

It's been a pretty great weekend. The temperature got up to 77 degrees yesterday, and it's really nice today as well. It really does feel like spring now, and I love it. I think it's supposed to start getting colder again though, and I'm not looking forward to that at all. Here's to hoping it doesn't last long, and next time it'll get warm for good.

Most of my weekend was just relaxing. I had a ton of homework last week, but my load was somewhat light this weekend in comparison. That means I got to spend time actually recovering from last week. I still have a bit of homework to get done before tomorrow, but it's not too bad.

Later today I have to go to a music recital as an arts experience for my humanities class. It's the last arts experience I'll have to do, and I'm hoping it goes well. The last music recital I went to for an arts experience was really entertaining, but this one will be a bit different. I can't remember the exact theme of the last one, but it was something to do with medieval music I believe (at least part of it). This one is supposed to be religious music and it's the pastoral music ministry putting it on. I'm not sure how alike or different it will be from the last one, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I also just got finished editing a video on some of my City of Heavenly Fire predictions. I get really excited any time I can talk about the Mortal Instruments, so I made it part one of four in order to keep things short. The video should be here when it's done processing. I'm hoping to get to the other three videos I'm planning soon because I really, really want to talk about the book.

Summer break: 26 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 44 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 44 days

No comments:

Post a Comment