Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Life Post: Long To-Do Lists.

It's been almost a week since my last life post, and that week has been pretty crazy. It's been crazy in a very monotonous way that isn't at all interesting. I've been going to bed late and waking up early every day in order to get stuff done, and I've just been swamped. Right now, my to do list is the shortest it's been in a week, and I'm at twenty items on it.

That's really good actually, and I'm pretty sure I could finish it all up tonight. Except for the fact that my family's going to the drive-in tonight, so that's going to take up my entire night. I hope that doesn't get me further behind. I know I really need sleep at this point. I was struggling to put contacts in this morning, and I realized how bad my dark circles are when I could see them in a mirror even without my glasses or anything.

Speaking of contacts though, that's the most note-worthy bit of information I've got. I have contacts, but I have yet to successfully get them into my eyes. It's been a huge struggle, and I spend part of my day trying over and over again every single day. My eyes are a bit sensitive even right now because I'm messing with them so much. I'm almost reaching the point where I want to give up, but at the same time, I'm determined to get them in. Hopefully, I'll have a breakthrough soon.

I have managed to get some stuff up on my writing blog since my last post. I wrote about the meaning's of two characters from The Society's names: Devon and Emily. I also wrote a letter to J.K. Rowling, aka my idol. I posted my vlog about the Paper Towns fan event and also about throwing up in public. (Last week really was more exciting.) And I filmed a video on my phone that turned into me complaining about my keyboard. (Luckily, it's working at the moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment