Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life Post: Paper Towns Fan Event in Indianapolis

Yesterday, I went to the Paper Towns fan event in Indianapolis, and it was amazing, guys. I've gushed about it all over the place by now. I'm going to keep this post brief because I'm actually still exhausted from yesterday. My brain isn't being very helpful with writing. I also already filmed a video where I talked about it too, and I'm going to post that on Friday (unless it takes forever to upload and becomes Saturday instead).

It was so amazing though. We got to say good morning to Hank for a vlogbrothers video, which was one of my life goals. And we got to see nineteen minutes of the movie, which was fantastic. It looks so good. I swear that it was such perfect casting for Q and Margo. I was skeptical about Cara Delevingne at first, I'll admit, but despite some iffy moments with her accent, she was perfect. Plus, the Q and A was great, and everyone was hilarious, and it was just all around excellent.

Waiting around outside in the heat was not as fantastic, but it was definitely worth it. Like I said though, I already filmed a video about it all (and tweeted like a crazy person), and my brain is getting angry at me for making it think so much right now. I'll post the link to the video where I talk about it here once it's up.

It was seriously so awesome though. Wow. I still can't believe it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment