Friday, July 10, 2015

Life Post: Writing and Exciting Things

This post is going to be really brief a lot like yesterday's was. I just felt like sitting down to write something even though there wasn't much to say. Basically, I slept in today, and it was amazing. It was the first time I had a good night's sleep in about a week. I'd only been getting like five or less hours a night for a bit, and it was killing me.

I spent a lot of today writing, which isn't going as great as it could be. I've been focusing on the sequel to my Twilight fanfiction (as well as a few other things), and I'm just not as happy with this one as I was the first one. Hopefully that will change as I keep working on it, but I'm feeling like I'm in a bit of a slump with it at the moment.

That's been most of my time the past couple of days honestly, but some exciting stuff should be happening this next week that will give me more to talk about it. Basically, I still have my most exciting points of the summer to look forward to, and they're getting really close. It's reaching the point where I'm full of excitement all the time. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment