Sunday, July 5, 2015

Life Post: Post-Holiday Rest

While holidays are nice for various reasons, especially seeing family, I have to say that I'm glad the Fourth of July is over. The way the past week played out (i.e. me getting hardly any sleep for the second half of the week) didn't help prepare me for a holiday yesterday. I was exhausted.

And I'm still a little exhausted today, although I got far more sleep last night than I'd been getting during previous nights. Today's been a calm day though, and I'm thankful for that. I'm hoping the entire week will be because I think I need it after the past several days.

I haven't had time to do all that much since I posted my last one of these yesterday, but I did post on my writing blog just before this. I talked about Harry Potter and what it is that draws people back to it.

Now, I'm going to go back to reading because that sounds like a nice way to spend the rest of my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment