Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Post of 2013 (Unfortunately)

I'm still worn out from New Year's.  It's probably partially due to my allergies, which are currently giving me a massive headache.  I haven't really done much today, and I think it's because I feel so horrible.  I wanted to get this book read today, but I spent hours and only got through two chapters.  I just couldn't concentrate.  Now I'm listening to a podcast because it doesn't really require doing much, but I keep zoning out and missing what they're talking about.  That's literally all I've done today basically other than sit on Twitter and Tumblr.  I'm just ending this post here because it's nothing but me complaining, and I really can't find the energy to write anything else.  This is my first post of 2013.  I could have started the year off better...

No comments:

Post a Comment