Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Life Post: Busy But Enjoyable

This week really did get busy fast after Labor Day. I was up early this morning for class, and I tried to start off my day a bit lighter by reading fanfiction for a bit before I had to leave. I think it worked. Doing things like that always puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day, and so far, my day's been good even if it's been busy.

My early class today, which is three hours long normally, actually got out two hours early, which was awesome. You'd think with all that extra time to get stuff done that I'd be pretty much done with school work by now, but definitely not. I worked though those two extra hours, and I still have so much I need to do today.

I really do like all of my classes this semester so far though, and that helps no matter how busy I am. While there's a lot to do, I enjoy it for the most part, and it doesn't bother me too much as long as I get a bit of a break now and then.

Here's hoping that I'm still saying that at the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment