Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Life Post: Crunch Time

If I'm being honest, I kind of dread writing these posts these days. I feel like all I do in the them is complain about how much work I have, but that's honestly the only thing even happening right now. In the next six days, I have three presentations I have to give. Two of them are for classes, and the other is at a conference, which is an entirely new experience to me. On top of that, my big paper (i.e. the one that every senior has to do and is extremely important) has a draft that's largely finished due in less than a week as well. I've been working on every single one of these things nonstop since the beginning of the semester about, but I'm still feeling this overwhelming sense of it being crunch time.

I'm hoping that after the beginning of next week things will feel significantly calmer, but I also start my practicum very soon. That won't be the exact same type of stress, but it will take up a huge chunk of my time. I'm actually extremely grateful that I can get this craziness out of the way before the practicum.

During the practicum, I won't even have much to say here since I can't talk much about students, and that and finishing up that huge paper I already mentioned will be all of my time. We'll see though. I'm just trying to make it through this semester on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment