Thursday, September 24, 2015

Supernatural Review: Season 6 Second Half

I talked about the first half of season six over on my Youtube channel if you're interested. It took me a ridiculously long time to watch the next eleven episodes because of school. It feels like an eternity since I did the last review, and this is definitely one of those reviews where it's hard to remember what happened in the earlier episodes I watched.

It's hard to believe that my last review left off right when Sam got his soul back because that feels like it happened so much longer ago. It feels like that should have at least been a whole season ago.

There was a Hogwarts reference in the first episode of this set, and of course, I just had to through that tidbit out there.

The sword in the stone bit was interesting. I was not expecting to see that. The Comic Con joke that went along with it was great as well.

I also really like how purgatory has been incorporated into the story. It's been really interesting, And I'm actually really enjoying the dynamics of Crowley and Cas working together. That was a surprisingly awesome storyline to me.

The parts of the story with Lisa and Ben were sad, and so was the Mother of All stuff. I also wasn't at all expecting H.P. Lovecraft to ever be in the story. That was so unexpected but also interesting.

I know this entire review is completely terrible and all I've done is touch on things super briefly. My mind is just all over the place right now, but I didn't want to put this off for even longer. Hopefully my next review will be better. And not take as long to actually get around to.

No comments:

Post a Comment