Sunday, September 20, 2015

Life Post: Lots of Work and Presentations

Things have been much calmer here recently, so I don't have much to vent about like I have in last posts. I actually have multiple presentations I'm preparing for, so those are all taking up most of my time. While the biggest one of those is nerve-wracking, I'm feeling much more confident about it than I would have expected. I kind of don't want to talk about it because I don't want that to make me more nervous. Or to jinx anything.

Preparation for that is taking up a lot of my time though on top of my other school work, and I can't say I've been doing much beyond that.

After going for what felt like quite a while without making a video, I posted a Youtube video earlier today. It's about my five favorite books from childhood. That video, some beta reading, and working on those presentations has been the bulk of my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment