Sunday, September 13, 2015

Life Post: A Busy Sunday

This post is going to make me seem all over the place, but after my stressed out post last night, I felt like I should go ahead and make it. I woke up early this morning with the intention of getting a done of work done, and what actually happened was I got back into bed and slept for double the time I would have otherwise. I never do that, but I realized that I couldn't operate on the sleep I'd been getting recently.

After waking up the second time, I got to work though, and I've been busy ever since. But I'm getting so much done and actually feel really good about things right now. Much better than I felt last night while writing that post at least. Things are definitely under control, and I'm pretty confident that I'm going to get everything that I need to get done done today. If not, I should at least get things done tomorrow morning.

I'm feeling so much better than I did last night, so I'm going to say that's a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment