Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Life Post: A Calmer Period

I don't want to jinx it, but things have really slowed down for me so far this week. I'm not sure what it is that tipped and let me finally feel like I can breathe again, but something did. I still have the same level of work that I did before, but apparently I found a way to manage it without realizing that's made everything way easier. Maybe I've just gotten into the groove of the semester, I don't know.

That isn't to say that I don't still have plenty of work to keep me busy because I do. I'm still doing something just about every minute of the day, but it all feels much more management, like I have just enough to fill up a day and not too much to cram into one day. I'll take it.

Today I finally posted something new over on my writing blog. It was the first new post there in going on a week. Not too bad, but it feels like it's been forever. I wrote about my uncertainty of dealing with romance and my main character in the story I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment