Saturday, September 12, 2015

Life Post: Up Early

It's a Saturday, and I was up at five in the morning. College leads to some weird things happening. I know I said that I've discovered that I like being up early in the morning, but today is not one of those days. I'm tired and wish I was back in bed, but that's not possible. I really hope I can sleep in tomorrow morning too because I don't know how I'll survive if I don't get that.

Yesterday I wound up going out to dinner with my sister. While it was nice to take a bit of a break and spend time with her, I got less school work done because of it, and my pile of school work right now is absolutely ridiculous. I don't even get how I can get it all done in time, and I'm working on fifty different things at once. I'm taking less credit hours than last semester, and I thought that would mean things would be a bit better. Last semester almost felt like it was going to kill me, but now this semester is turning out to be even heavier no matter what the credit hours. I'm trying to just focus on whatever I can do at any given time though and trying to trek through.

I have a lot to do today though, so I'm off to get to all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment