Sunday, June 24, 2012

"Boring" Summer

I was texting my friend Jordan earlier, and she made a comment about this summer being boring.  I have to agree with her.  While we were talking, I suddenly realized that in only a couple of days it will be a month since I graduated from high school.  That's insane!  June flew by, and I've done almost nothing note-worthy.  I'm lucky if I leave the house twice in one week.  There's just nothing going on.

Today I haven't done much.  I did some editing of a story I'm working on, watched an episode of Little House on the Prairie, and have been online most of the day.  That's basically the extent of my entire summer so far.  I anticipate July to be the same (at least until I go to Florida with my sister and grandma at the end of the month).

No comments:

Post a Comment