Thursday, June 14, 2012

Legend of Korra Episode 8 Review

I know it's been almost a week since episode 9 aired, and I'm just now reviewing episode 8. I'm going to try and keep episode 9 out of this, but I don't know how successful I'll be.

I'm not sure how I feel about the jealousy that Asami seems to have now. She's being nothing but kind to Korra, and I think Asami's completely justified to feel that way. Mako definitely does have feelings for Korra, so of course, Asami should probably deal with it. I just don't like that she seems to be hiding her jealousy. I have a feeling it's going to bother her until something big happens because she just gets more and more jealous.

And of course the new chief of police is basically worthless. I would make a comment about how I hope Lin gets better soon and becomes chief again, but as episode 9 has already aired, I don't really need to.

As soon as Korra snuck into Tarrlock's office I knew something bad was going to happen. That was a really intense fight though. I was freaking out the entire time. I still can't believe Tarrlock can blood-bend when it's not the full moon. I hope we find out if there's a reason behind that, or if he's just that powerful. Even Toph had an explanation for her metal-bending.

I'm going to do a video review of episode 9, and I hope to have it up tonight. I'm going to film it in just a little bit, but my mom and I are leaving to go to Indianapolis in a couple of hours. I'm hoping to edit and upload the episode 9 review from the hotel room, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment