Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Childhood Movies

Most of the movies I remember watching when I was really young are Disney movies.  I know that for several years I was absolutely obsessed with Mary Poppins.  I watched it all the time when I went over to my grandma and papaw's house, so for my birthday that year I got my own copy.  It's funny because today Mary Poppins is not my favorite movie.  In fact, I'm really not a fan of it at all.  It's okay, but I'd never go out of my way to watch it.

Other than that I can't remember in one particular movie that I watched all the time.  I know I watched a lot of Barney and Winnie-the-Pooh because we have a lot of those tapes, and I remember watching it all the time (especially Barney).  I also know that, like I said earlier, I watched a lot of Disney, but there isn't one particular Disney movie that I remember watching more than others (other than Mary Poppins for a while).  And I can't remember any other movies I really like watching.

I think I watched more TV than anything else.  I watched Nickelodeon all the time at home, and when I went over to my grandparent's I always watched Disney or Toon Disney.  For some reason, I never watched Disney at home or Nickelodeon at my grandparent's until I got a little older.  That was just my routine.

I don't really know how to end this post.  So, I'm just going to have this short, awkward conclusion.  This entire post was basically just a few somewhat connected thoughts anyway, and I have no idea how to wrap it up nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment