Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Changes and Travel

Today was my last day working at my aunt's ever!  It's so strange because I've worked there for about three years.  I'm not sad to be done though.  I hate it there.  I'd learned to tolerate it much better than I used to over the past year, but I'm glad to never have to deal with it again.

I also got most of my hair cut off today.  I'm donating it to Locks of Love.  My hair's incredibly short right now, and it's so strange.  I don't think my hair has ever been this short before.  It's going to take some getting used to.

My mom and I are driving to Indianapolis tomorrow because I have college orientation on Friday.  I'm not really looking forward to the drive, but it's nice that we're doing it in the afternoon and get to rest for a night instead of driving up in the early morning to get there just in time for whatever's happening like we've done the two past times we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment