Saturday, June 23, 2012

Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University Thoughts

The other day the trailer was released for Monsters University, the prequel to Monsters, Inc.  I've been seeing people get really excited for this movie for a while now because they loved Monsters, Inc. and are finally getting a sequel.  I can't say I feel the same way.  For some reason I never liked Monsters, Inc.  When it came out I must have seen it a million times, and I got so tired of it.  Granted, Finding Nemo was the same way.  I hated it for years because I was forced to watch it so many times, but I've learned to love it now.  Maybe if I went back and watched Monsters, Inc. again I'd enjoy it.  I just never found it to be an enjoyable movie when I was a kid, but that may have been because I had to watch it so many times and that changed my feelings about it.

However, I did watch the trailer for Monsters University, and I want to see it.  It looks like an enjoyable movie, even if I'm not as excited as so many other people seem to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment