Thursday, June 21, 2012

Favorite Colors

You know you have almost nothing going on in your life when you decide to blog about your favorite colors. Really though, I feel as if I haven't been blogging enough, and when I do blog, they're incredibly short and pointless (as this one will no doubt be).  I feel kind of bad because I feel like I should be making better quality posts, but I just can't bring myself to think of things recently.  There aren't many people (if any) that really read this blog anyway, and I'm really only doing it for myself.

Anyway, on to my favorite colors (the most random and stupid thing I've ever blogged about).  My favorite color has been purple for years, with orange and green being close behind.  While I love almost any shade of purple (except the more pinkish ones because I'm not a fan of pink), I'm really picky about what shades of orange and green I like.  I like most oranges, but there are a few that just hurt my eyes to look at, and I don't like that.  (That same reason is why yellow is my least favorite color.  I can't stand looking at it.)  With green, I like the lighter greens.  I like lime green, but again, I prefer it in shades that aren't going to hurt my eyes when I look at it.

It's almost sad how obsessed I am with purple.  If I'm buying something and have a choice on colors, I will with out a doubt pick purple if I can.  Looking at my stuff, it's not incredibly obvious because I have enough things in other colors, but if you look closely at various things I own, you can start to tell that quite a few things are purple.  It doesn't help that when you enter my room, my entire bed (comforter, sheets, and pillows) and my curtains are purple, and the rugs in my bathroom are purple as well.  I think it just shows how easily obsessed I get because I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed with the color purple.  The strange thing is, that's probably actually one of my more normal obsessions...

No comments:

Post a Comment