Monday, June 4, 2012

Watching the Up All Night DVD and Getting my Kindle

I was at work yesterday when I got a message from my friend Haley asking if she could come over that night to watch the One Direction Up All Night DVD.  Of course, I was completely for it, so she came and hung out with me at work until it was time to leave and then came to my house with me.  My sister Regina decided to watch with us, which could have ended up being annoying (and it was a little bit).  She knew What Makes You Beautiful and that was it.  She started off teasing them a lot, but by the end of the DVD had basically admitted she was a fan.  She complemented their singing constantly during the DVD, and Niall has become her favorite.  She even got on Twitter to follow all five of them while we were watching the DVD.  We had a great time.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that DVD (or just One Direction in general).

Today my Kindle and The Promise Part 2 came in the mail!  I'm so excited!  My Kindle is charging as I write this, and I'm definitely reading The Promise Part 2 as soon as possible!

Ji is going to be here eventually.  She texted me this morning saying she was coming over around two, but then she didn't end up leaving her house until after three.  She moved about a week ago, so she lives farther away now, and it takes a while to get here.  Still, she seems to be taking a long time since she left her house an hour ago, and it should only take her half an hour to so.  There's no telling what she's doing, but I'm just passing the time by doing things such as writing this blog post.  We're not really going to do anything other than sit around and talk anyway.

Well, I'm going to go occupy my time until Ji finally decides to show up.  Who knows when that will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment