Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wanderlust

Since I'm spending a lot of time in front of the computer this summer, I use a good deal of that time to look up different places around the world and day dream about visiting them.  There are so many places I want to visit that I don't think I'll get to them all in my lifetime.

Washington, D.C. is still my favorite city in the world, and I would love to go again, if not live there some day.  I've wanted to go to Britain for as long as I can remember.  I'd love to explore the entire country.  Los Angeles is another place I've wanted to travel to for an extremely long time.  I'm incredibly fascinated by Japan and Korea, and I'd love to visit both of them some day.  I did a school project on New Zealand in eighth grade and have been dying to go ever since.  I've recently gotten really into Spain and Spanish culture, and it's yet another country I'd absolutely love to visit.  Malaysia is the country that I've most recently added to my list of places that I absolutely want to visit.


I'm determined to see all of these places and more at some point in my life.  My bucket list is pretty much two different things: read as many books as possible and travel as much as possible.  The unfortunate thing is how much traveling costs, especially when you're trying to pay for college.  Still, I'll keep dreaming, and I'll try my hardest to make it happen some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment