Monday, June 23, 2014

Just Posting Some More Quotes, This Time From Avatar: The Last Airbender

Last week I made a post that was just a ton of Ouran quotes, and I decided to do that again only this time with Avatar since Book 3 of Korra airs this week. I'm doing less this time though because that Ouran post took an insane amount of time, and I don't want to do that again. These aren't any ten particular quotes (like my favorites or something). They're just ten quotes that I enjoy and happened to put down first. (Just like last time, I used to Internet to help with wording and all that, so I apologize if some of them are wrong.)

"Without you, all my plans are suddenly possible. I have a vision for the future, Roku." - Sozin

Azula: We have been presented with an extraordinary opportunity, girls.
Ty Lee: Mai finally gets to wear make-up that's not totally depressing?

Toph: You noodlebrains don't have a clue what you're doing. I miss Sokka.
Katara: Ooh! I got one! If you miss him so much, why don't you marry him?

Doc: You know, you're not so bad for a Waterbender.
Sokka: Yeah, you wouldn't mind keeping that a secret, would you?
Doc: No problem. Keeping my mouth shut is a speciality. But my brother, Xu on the other hand, oh, he's a blabbermouth!

Warden: Tell me exactly what you saw.
Captain: Well, Sir, it looked like a flying bison.
Warden: A what?
Guard: It was a giant flying buffalo, Sir, with an empty saddle.
Warden: Which was it? A buffalo or a bison?
Captain: Uh, I'm not sure what the difference is, but that's not really the point is it, Sir?
Warden: I'll decide what the point is, fool!
[Warden throws the Captain over the railing. A scream trails off into nothing as a splash of water is heard. Cut back to the Warden and the remaining guard]
Warden: You! Wake up the Captain. Search the entire rig!
Guard: Sir?
Warden: What!?
Guard: That was the Captain you just threw overboard, sir. So…
Warden: Then wake up someone I haven't thrown overboard and search the rig! There's something going on here and I don't like it.

"The Avatar? My lucky day!" - Azula

Aang: But we thought you were going to the dam. How come you went to the town instead?
Katara: Let me guess, Your instincts told you?
Sokka: Hey, sometimes they're right.
Aang: Uh, Sokka, you know we're going the wrong way right?
Sokka: And sometimes they're wrong.

Warden: No, please! I can't swim!
Tyro: Don't worry. I hear cowards float.

Katara: You mean after all Roku and Sozin went through together, even after Roku showed him mercy, Sozin betrayed him like that?
Toph: It's like these people are born bad.
Aang: No, that's wrong. I don't think that was the point of what Roku showed me at all.
Sokka: Then what was the point?
Aang: Roku was just as much Fire Nation as Sozin was, right? If anything, their story proves anyone is capable of great good and great evil. Everyone, even the Fire Lord and the Fire Nation, have to be treated like they're worth giving a chance. And I think it was about friendships too.
Toph: Do you really think friendships can last more than one lifetime?
Aang: I don't see why not.
Sokka: Well, scientifically speaking there's no way to prove that-
Katara: Oh, Sokka, just hold hands!

Zuko: Out of my way! Step aside, filth!
Iroh: He means no offense! I'm certain you bathe regularly...

No comments:

Post a Comment