Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Life Post: Almost Finished with CoHF and Starting Babysitting

There are only two things that have been on my mind all day: 1. Whenever I get time tonight, I'm going to finish reading City of Heavenly Fire. I will finally know how the series ends. The idea of being so close is driving me crazy. 2. I learned last night that I'm going to start babysitting the neighbors' kids tomorrow, and I'm really nervous about it. I feel awkward being in the houses of people I don't know very well, and now I'll be over there for the entire day. It's nerve-wracking to me. I'm also a bit nervous that one of the kids won't behave well because his mom seems nervous about it. Let's hope for the best I suppose.

Anyway, I wanted to get all of that out, but I still need to write about a 1000 words today before I can even start thinking about reading City of Heavenly Fire, so I need to get to work.

The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 3 days
How to Train Your Dragon 2 movie release: 10 days
Birthday Bash/Little Mix concert: 10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment