Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Life Post: A Lot of Waiting and Excitement

Yesterday was a long day. After my sister's doctor's appointment where I posted from the waiting room, we had to pass a bunch of time in Evansville before we both had a dermatologist appointment. We went and ate lunch, but then I had to sit there and wait for my sister to get her eyebrows done too. There was a lot of waiting, and my phone's battery did not appreciate it at all.

The dermatologist appointment went well though, and I now have a longer wait between appointments because we seem to have found a treatment that works. Having to go to the doctor less is always a plus, even if all he does it look at my face and ask a few questions anyway. I was insanely tired of having my medicine switched up every time too, so here's hoping this keeps working for the foreseeable future. You never know.

I'm trying to refrain myself from going on a long rant about my excitement over the Birthday Bash being in two days. (Two days!!! I get to see Little Mix again in two days!!!) It's not so much that I don't want to go on the rant. It's just that I've already started shaking since I started this paragraph. I get just a little too excited every time I think about it.

Oh, other exciting news that doesn't cause me to completely lose it: my Sorry I'm Late CD and signed Cher poster came in the mail yesterday! I'm so happy. It got delayed because I guess Cher hadn't signed the posters yet. It's a really nice poster though. It's thick like cardboard as opposed to the thin paper ones that frustrate me, and she signed in purple, which is my favorite color. I am so in love with it, and I'm really happy. I have no where to hang it in my room, so I don't know when I'll put it up somewhere, but I'm still really happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment