Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Let Me Just Post Some Ouran Quotes

I wanted to write a blog post, but I'm tired and not really capable of putting much thought into anything. For that reason, I'm going to share with you some of my favorite quotes from Ouran High School Host Club because I started rewatching it in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago, and it's one of the only things I can think about. These aren't in any particular order or anything. They're just random. (These may wind up being from either the anime or the manga. I'm not limiting it to either one.) I'm mostly getting exact quotes from other places online, so I apologize if they end up being off somehow. I can't write most of them completely from memory.

"I hate these damn rich people!" - Haruhi

"You're a hero to other poor people Fujioka! You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel in an elite private academy. It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others. Spurned, neglected! But that doesn't matter now. Long live the poor! We welcome you poor man to our world of beauty!" - Tamaki

"Sempai, stop growing mushrooms in other people's closets!" - Haruhi

"Quick! Everyone in your PE sitting positions! The commoners invented this exercise in order to save space!" - Tamaki

"I'll put on a more macho front next time. That's what I'll do. Yeah!" - Haruhi

"Well, then he's lucky because our club is full of dummies." - Kyoya

"Forgive my rudeness, but to hide your true self and make a vain display. I think that's just running away from reality. To know what you are really like, and acknowledge it... a positive thinking of enjoying yourself... isn't that what true strength is?" - Tamaki

"Haruhi. Ootoro doesn't taste like this at all. You have been deceived." - Mori

"Someday, Hikaru will want to take the next step on his own. And when he realizes that, I don't know what I'll do." - Kaoru

"It was my fault. It was my carelessness that led to Mitsukuni's cavity. I forgot to tell him to brush his teeth before napping. Twice." - Mori

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Takashi! I won't forget to brush my teeth again! I won't forget." - Honey

"But why do you look so stupid!? It's as if you're a light-headed narcissist! Useless! Too ordinary!" - Renge

"I'm okay with anything as long as it doesn't harm me." - Kyoya

Tamaki: I'm sorry, but Honey-senpai is on a long-time lease to Mori-senpai right now, so I can't let you borrow him.
Honey: Is Tama-chan telling the truth? Are you renting me!?

Haruhi: The day before school started, one of the kids in my neighborhood got some gum in my hair. It's a real pain to get gum out of long hair, so I decided to cut it all off. I didn't care if I looked like a dude, you know.
Tamaki: Hosts should never refer to ourselves as a "dude!" Mama! Haruhi's using those dirty boy words again.
Kaoru: I'm sorry, but who is "Mama?"
Kyoya: Based on club position, I assume it's me.

"We've had enough of this! You're both to blame for this fight! Hika-chan and Kao-chan, I want you to make up and go halfsies on this cake, okay? But, I want to have a piece too, so I guess we're gonna have to go thirdsies. We're not going to be able to split the strawberry on top though. What should we do? Maybe I should just take it. After all, strawberries are my favorite. Oh, I forgot to ask, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?" - Honey

"That's enough, you two. Leave assault and battery to the professionals." - Kyoya

"Let's go to my place and play video games all night long!" - Renge

"Haru-chan, there's tupperware too! Do you want to bring some home?" - Honey

" If you think about it, he will never be Haruhi's female practice partner because of their height." - Kaoru

 "Stop imagining weird stuff! Thats why you keep getting called a pervert!" - Haruhi

Tamaki: With the blindfold on you can't see anything, and the earplugs help muffle any sound!
Haruhi: Wow! You're right!
Hikaru: You nasty pervert.
Tamaki: AH!!
Kaoru: What kind of foreplay is that?!
Tamaki: It's...not like that! It's not what you think!

"This is the so-called "I'm-very-near-you-guys-but-I'm-not-going-to-look-at-you" childish method of quarreling." - Kyoya

Host Club: Haruhi-chan! Please come out to play!
Ranka: (opens door, no make up on, obviously annoyed at having been woken up)
Host Club: (run away)
Tamaki: Sorry. Wrong house.

"They are still connected where they should be connected." - Mori

"Yeah, Hikaru will have the same. We always have the same tastes, we always like the same thing. It would have been good if there were two... exactly the same, like these two cans of fruit juice... But what do we do when there's only one and we both want it?" - Kaoru

"(with puppy eyes) Woof!" - Tamaki

Nekozawa: But I thought you were against the occult.
Renge: It's okay for fiction. It's not okay for fashion.

"I have a daunting task. I must paint the perfect picture on a canvas that has already been placed inside a magnificent frame." - Kyoya

"If senpai thought of me as a guy, I figured that was okay with me. Probably my consciousness of being a guy or a girl is lower than other people." - Haruhi

"Your mama wears too much makeup! That's it! We're over!" - Hikaru and Kaoru

"That idiot! I'm going to kill him! (after hearing the PA that describes him as a child)" - Kyoya

"All right! The Low Blood Pressure Evil Lord has given his approval! Fellow subjects! Let's dress up the evil lord and bring him to the car!" - Tamaki

"This person is so evil it actually makes him look refreshing for some reason." - Haruhi

Hikaru: And another thing, how come this stupid script portrays Kaoru as the pitcher?
Kaoru: Yeah...
Haruhi: What does that mean?
Hikaru and Kaoru: If you don't know, nevermind.

"Somebody! Bring fancy tuna here quick!" - Tamaki

I got so caught up in this and spent way too much time on it, so that's all I'm going to do. I've seriously been doing this for more than an hour. Whoops. I meant to be quick. Oh, well. I love Ouran, so getting a chance to laugh over these again was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment