Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life Post: Summer Break Isn't for Resting

I always think that summer break is going to be full of a lot of time to rest, and then summer comes and I get no rest at all because it's so busy. I'm not complaining though because most of it is really great. However, this next week is set to be a long one. I haven't gotten much sleep for at least half a week at this point, and I'm babysitting three days this week, which means very little sleep this week. I have a strong feeling that I am going to be extremely tired by next weekend.

I'm already exhausted actually after the concert Friday. I still haven't recovered, and my ears are still ringing. I'm really nervous about whether or not that's going to go away anytime soon. That was the best night ever though, and I'm still on a high about it.

I have a lot to get done today since I won't have time tomorrow with babysitting, so I'm off to get to all of that. A lot of it is stuff I should have done yesterday but couldn't thanks to my computer nearly dying on me. It was a scary moment, but thankful it's working again now. Fingers crossed it manages to last for quite a while longer. I'd have a huge problem if it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment