Thursday, June 5, 2014

Life Post: First Thoughts on Babysitting and Can't Get Over City of Heavenly Fire

I started babysitting yesterday. It wasn't terrible, but it also didn't go as well as it could have. I kind of got sick towards the end of the day, and I'll just say that from there on out, things weren't so good. I'm also still a nervous wreck about it, and I feel so out of place in their house. I babysit again tomorrow, so here's hoping it keeps getting less scary. I also hope I stop feeling so bored. I take stuff over there to do and everything, but there's just something about being there that makes me feel like I'm not doing anything.

Anyway, that and left over feelings from City of Heavenly Fire is just about all I'm thinking about at the moment. With The Fault in Our Stars movie coming out tomorrow and the Birthday Bash in a little more than a week, I should be all excited over them, but any break I take from anxiousness over babysitting is focused on still freaking out over CoHF. I just can't help it. That book was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment