Monday, July 28, 2014

Life Post: Babysitting and a Close Birthday

I'm back to babysitting today, although I only have one of the kids this week. This is definitely the easiest because the kid I'm watching now causes absolutely no problems. The other two don't really either (except when they fight), but I've actually seen her only once today because she's been in her room. This is also the last week I'll be babysitting, and I have to say that it kind of flew by. That also means summer is close to coming to an end though, and I can't really believe it. It's gone by fast, but when doesn't it?

Today also marks one week until my twenty-first birthday, and that is also so strange. I cannot believe it at all. I don't feel like I should be that old, and I'm a bit scared about it. My dad referred to it as when I'll be a "real" adult, but I don't know about that. I know I won't feel anymore like an adult. I'm pretty sure I won't feel like a real adult at least until after college graduation, but I don't even know about then. I'll probably be too worried about being thrust into the "real world" to worry about how adult I feel. At any rate, this birthday has me just a little bit freaked out, I'll admit. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment