Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Post: A Bit of Trouble with a Story and Dying My Hair Again

I haven't done one of these in four days, and that's pretty much because nothing has been happening. I haven't babysat at all this week, which makes the second week in a row. They haven't called or anything during that time, so I have no idea when I'll be babysitting again or what's going on.

I've been trying to write over the past several days. I started working on a new story though, and I'm having trouble getting as into it as I have been the last several stories I've written. It's still going well, but I'm not being as productive as I've gotten used to. I still have quite a bit of writing I want to get done today with that. I actually debated working on something else instead and letting this one sit for a while, but I've decided against that at least for the moment. I want to see what comes out of this first. Like I said, it's not that it's going bad, I'm just not that into it at the moment. I'm hoping I'll get there soon.

The only time I've really done anything over the past several days was going to Owensboro with my mom yesterday. We ended up being in Walmart forever, which isn't my favorite thing in the world, and then I stepped in gum right outside the car after we left. It got all over both of my shoes, and I had to spray this dissolving stuff on them when we got home. It was some of the worst smelling stuff, and I'm a bit worried my shoes are going to smell like that for ages.

I also bought hair dye though that's as close as I could guess to my natural color. However, I'm not sure my hair's going to actually wind up my natural color because my hair is darker at the moment, and this dye isn't bleach. That's not really important though because my main goal at the moment is to tone down the red so that I can do something else with it in the future. This dye says on the box that, if used on red hair, it'll cover the red, so I'm hoping that's what'll happen. I'm expecting my hair to turn out some sort of shade of brown honestly, even though it's a dirty blonde hair dye. It could turn into a complete disaster, I know, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. We'll see what happens. I don't even know when I'll get a chance to dye it since I have to get someone willing to help me. (I don't trust myself enough to get every patch of hair.)

Anyway, I'm off to get some more writing done. Hopefully I'll hit some sort of groove with the story and really get into it. If not, I'll give it a few more days, and if it's not working, I'll move on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment