Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Life Post: I Hate Allergies

I really think I need to get some new allergy medicine because I swear what I've been taking the past two weeks or so has done absolutely nothing. The amount of sinus headaches I've been getting is insane, and I'm starting to think it's just a permanent state that'll never end.

Anyway, I don't want this to be a complaining post. It's just that's all I've really thought about today. I'm incredibly behind on everything I wanted to do today, and I think most of it is because my allergies have really gotten to me today. Like yesterday, I still need to go through and clean my room some, and I also still have writing I need to do today. Overall, I've just been feeling a bit down today (again, mostly from allergies I think), so I'm finding it hard to get myself motivated and actually do something.

I want to get stuff done today though because I may be babysitting tomorrow. (They still haven't called to say for sure or not.) That definitely means I should get as much done as possible. My brother also just came to tell me that supper was ready, so I suppose that's a good reason to procrastinate. I'm off to eat, and then I swear I'll finally finish up what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment