Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life Post: House Guest and More Writing

I'm still in one of those moods where I want to be doing these sorts of posts, but not enough is really happening to write about. The only even remotely notable thing I can think of is that one of my sister's friends from Austria (she was in exchange student not last year but the year before) is going to be staying with us for a week before she goes back to Austria. (She's been here for a while but staying with different friends.)

Other than that, there's really not much happening other than attempting to get more writing done. I've reached about the halfway point in the Hunger Games fanfiction I'm working on, so that's pretty good. I started writing it about two weeks ago, so if I keep this up, it'll have taken me a month to write the first draft. That's doing pretty good for me, but it's not as fast as I was writing earlier this summer. I wish I'd been able to keep that speed up. I'm still incredibly impressed with the amount of writing I've gotten done this summer though, so I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment