Friday, July 4, 2014

Life Post: Happy 4th of July!

I just wanted to post something really quickly to wish all the Americans a happy 4th of July. If you're not American than happy Friday!

Unfortunately, I got sick in the middle of the night last night, and the entire night was rather unpleasant. Today, though, I'm feeling far more awake than you'd think after being up a good deal of the night, and I'm only feeling a few remnants of what I dealt with last night. It's really not that bad, and I'm just thankful that it wasn't worse. My mom says she got sick during the night too, and I'm not really sure what it was, but my personal theory is that it was the dinner we ate last night (which I was actually a bit hesitant towards before even eating it). The very beginnings of it for me were about an hour after we ate, and I ate a snack after that only to feel worse afterwards.

Anyway, it's all better now, so it's not a big deal. We don't really have any 4th of July plans for today, but I still didn't want to spend the holiday sick. Usually we set off some small fireworks at the house, but my brother hates fireworks and my mom decided not to spend money on them this year. It's a bit of a let down I suppose, but I'm not too bothered by it. There are always future 4th of July's for fireworks.

I hope that all of you celebrating have an amazing day/night though, and I hope you all enjoy whatever fireworks you set off and/or go see!

No comments:

Post a Comment