Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Life Post: A More Successful Day of Writing

I didn't end up babysitting today. At this point, I have no idea when I'll babysit next. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Today's been going pretty well in comparison to yesterday because I've managed to get a good deal of writing done already. I finished edits on the Hunger Games fanfiction I've been working on already this morning. A friend currently has a draft of it (now a previous draft) in order to read over it and make suggestions and all of that, so I'm waiting for that still. After she sends it back, I'll go over everything again, and then it'll be ready to post. In the mean time, I'm going back to work on my rewrite of the How I Met Your Mother finale again. It's really short, but since writing it was unexpected, I kind of wrote it and then set it aside. Since it's not long at all, it shouldn't take too long to go over, so I'm thinking I'll have another draft finished today. Then I want to see about getting someone to beta read it for me. After all of that it should be up online.

Even with hoping to get that done today, I only have so much time to write today. I have to drive my brother to his dentist appointment. I've been sitting in the waiting room so often for one or the other of my siblings recently that I feel like I'm becoming an expert. I'll be sure to take a book with me. I should also probably charge my phone. It's close to dead right now, and it died on me the last time. I still have a few hours until that though, so I'm off to go get some more editing done in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment