Sunday, January 17, 2010

Old Friends

Today has been pretty awesome. What's weird is that it was just a plain, normal day until about half an hour ago. Let me explain why today is so awesome.

I became best friends with this girl named Katrina in kindergarten. We've remained friends until this day, and she is my oldest friend who I still talk to. That being said, I've barely talked to her for the past two years. The last time I saw her in person was at my grandma's showing (before her funeral) over Christmas break when I was in 8th grade (I'm now a sophomore). Since then we've only spoken on Myspace, and since I rarely use Myspace, we only spoke maybe every three or four months. Sometimes it was even longer. Finally, I got kind of tired of that. It had gotten to the point were the absolute only reason I got on Myspace was to talk to her, and I wanted to talk to her more often. So, I sent her a message on Myspace and gave her my number. We've now been talking for the past hour. Mostly we've just talked about pointless things and I absolutely love it! I've missed her so much! We've talked about seeing each other over the summer too. I can't wait!

Anyway, on to the normal part of my day. Remember me mentioning how I was never going to sit by my sister in church again because she was just to annoying? Well, we ended us sitting next to each other, and I made her move away from me. Even with our mom between us, she still managed to get annoying at one part of mass. It's amazing how she does that.

I watched Episode IV of Star Wars with my brother. My mom and sister watched part of it too. My sister (who knows nothing about Star Wars) was annoying. She kept asking questions that she would have found out the answer if she had paid attention, and every time they showed Darth Vader she had to make a comment about how sad it was that Anakin (she also refused to call him Darth Vader) was evil now.

I had religious ed tonight. Not really much to say. We had adoration, and a few people were extremely annoying throughout that. There are two parts were you're supposed to be quiet and pray or thank about God or something. They just randomly burst out laughing, and started talking and hitting each other. You would have though they were five. I'll be honest and say that I didn't really want to be there either, but they were incredibly annoying.

I read chapter five of A Not-So-Silent Night by Verlyn D. Verbrugge. It talked about how Mary's and Zachariah's songs at certain points in the Bible are about war. That last sentence may not have made sense. These chapters are hard to summarize. Most of it needs to be explained in detail to make sense. Anyway, interesting chapter.

I watched episode 30 of Naruto! It was awesome! I'm happy that I finally got to see Orochimaru. (Well technically I'd already see him, but if you watch the show you know what I mean.) Since I know a how lot of spoilers, I got a little sad thinking about what's going to happen. I'm not sure how much I would have figured out without knowing spoilers, but knowing the spoilers, it seemed incredibly obvious what is going to happen later in the series. I mean Orochimaru said it out loud. I wonder if I would have caught on to that without spoilers.

We have no school tomorrow! Yay! I have a whole lot of homework and studying (Spanish II is incredibly hard already and all we've done is review) to do tomorrow though. That won't be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment