Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

I'm going to try to write this quickly because two of my favorite Twilight fanfictions were updated, and I really want to go read both of them! One of these fanfictions hasn't been updated for months, and I've been going crazy. There's apparently only two (now one) chapters left, and I really want to know what happens!

I watched the Star Wars Episode III special features today. There was one hilarious part in one documentary were the guy who plays C-3PO finished his line and was supposed to walk of set while Padme and Obi-Wan talked. He's off camera and he trips on a board, falls over, and can't get back up. It was the most hilarious thing ever. Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman's faces when they heard the crash and then looked over and saw what had happened was hilarious! It still makes me laugh when I think of it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to write anything for the bellaandedward.com book anymore. I've thought about it, and while I have opinions on the topics, I don't know if I really want to write something about it. If I did, some of the things I have to say may piss of some Twilight fans (particularly my views on Bella, Edward, imprinting, and Stephenie's writing style). Who knows, I may end up writing something, but right now I don't think I will. Besides, I really do need to work on my fanfiction. It was one of my new years resolutions and I haven't worked on it yet this year.

I'm off to go read those fanfictions. Aterwards, I'm going to read the next chapter of A Not-So-Silent Night by Verlyn D. Verbugge, so I'll talk about that next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment