Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lots and Lots of Homework

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I had a ton of homework! It wasn't much better today, so let's hope that I have a lot less tomorrow and Friday. Particularly Friday because I'm going over to my best friend Summer's house! Yay! It'll be the first time I've been to her new house. One of us has been doing something pretty much every weekend since she moved.

On Tuesday in world history, we watched a video about the March of the Children since Monday was Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It was pretty interesting. They even had interviews from people who were a part of it. I'm so happy that the United States is no longer like that. The police even brought out a dog that bites. They didn't care if the dog bite children just because the children were black. That's disgusting. I almost cried at the end of the video.

I hate drawing. I absolutely suck at it. I had to bring my drawing home tonight and finish it because I'm to slow to just work on it in class. I'm incredibly happy that it's finished, but now I just have to start another one.

We watched videos both yesterday and today in child development. Yesterday we watched one about 10 things every child needs and today we watched one about adoption. We have a test tomorrow, but I'm not really worried about it.

Yesterday we took out first test in Spanish II. I'm not sure how I did. I'm guessing I got a C maybe a B. I really hope it's nothing lower than that. I hope she's finished grading them tomorrow, so I can see what I got.

The main reason I have so much homework is English. I've had Spanish and drawing homework too, but together they make up about one third of the homework I've had. Mrs. Meyer (my English teacher) seems to love giving as much homework as possible. She told us at the beginning of the year that she believed in giving homework every single day, but I didn't realize she meant this much. She hasn't let us down. Every day so far, we've had at least three different homework assignments in her class. Today we had four. Luckily, I was able to get one of them done in class.

I watched the new Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD tonight. It was good. I don't really have much to say about it. Even with all of the spoilers, there's still something that confuses me every episode because of all the episodes I haven't seen. Naruto is definitely a series you want to watch from the beginning. It gets confusing coming in in the middle.

Hopefully, I won't have too much homework tomorrow, and I'll have time to post a blog.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment