Sunday, January 10, 2010

The End of the Four-Day Weekend

All that I did today was go to church, go out to eat, and film and edit a video for Youtube.

Remember back a while ago when I uploaded a vlog to Youtube? Well, that one sucked, so I decided to delete that one and try again. It is now currently saving to me computer (11 minutes remaining). After that I'll upload it to Youtube. I'll admit it's still not that great of a video, but I think it's a whole lot better than the old one. Once it's uploaded, you'll be able to find it at www.youtube.com/hmweasley. I'm not sure how often I'll make videos. Maybe it will be like last time, or maybe I'll start making them more often. Who knows. With school, it probably won't be incredibly often.

Speaking of school, we're supposed to go back tomorrow. A bunch of schools in our area already have delays and a few are closed. I'm hoping we'll at least get a delay. Our school tends to wait until the last minute to announce a closing or delay (which I hate). I really don't want to go to school tomorrow (not that I ever will). I have a feeling we'll go tomorrow, but I thought we would Thursday too and we didn't.

I have my fingers crossed for a five-day weekend!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment