Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Last Day of Break

I don't have much to talk about today. That will change tomorrow. You know why? School starts tomorrow! Yay! (And just so you know, that was meant sarcastically.)

I don't hate school, but I start completely new classes tomorrow. (Except AP World History) I hate starting new classes. I think it's because of how shy I am. It's kind of stupid especially considering I know all (or at least most) of the kids who will be in my classes and I've had all of the teachers before except one. Even so, it doesn't stop me from worrying that I won't have friends in any classes (which as far as I know I don't which sucks) or that I'll suck at the class and fail. It may not make sense, but it doesn't stop me from worrying. It doesn't help that I have no classes with my best friend and may not even have lunch with her. I just hope one of my friends ends up being in at least a few classes. I didn't compare schedules with all of my friends so there's hope. I had a friend in one class, but she switched classes.

Anyway, moving on from that, all I did today was go to church, go out to eat for lunch, and come home. The most interesting part of my day was waking up late only about 15 minutes before church started. Luckily, we live less than a block away from our church and we got there on time. I had to get ready incredibly fast though.

I've started reading A Not-So-Silent Night by Verlyn D. Verbrugge. It's about the "dark" side of Christmas. About how, even though we think of Christmas as a happy time, it actually wasn't for Mary, Joseph, and the others. I'm about halfway through the first chapter. I'll talk more about the first chapter when I finish it.

I'll talk about how my first day of my new classes went tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a happy post, and not one were I'm upset about things.

Haley (hmweasley)

No comments:

Post a Comment