Monday, January 25, 2010

Smoke Bending

I watched episode 31 of Naruto Saturday night. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as amazing as the other episodes I've watched recently.

I didn't really do much on Sunday.

We had a test in world history today. I think I did pretty good. Normally whenever we have a test with an essay I can barely think of anything to write, but this time I had to force myself to stop writing because it was getting pretty long. Hopefully that's a good sign.

I'm almost done with my current drawing in art. The teacher came over today and said it looks really good, so I figure I'll get a good grade on it.

We started a project in child development today. We have to make a comic strip about family. She wants it to be funny. I think I'm going to base mine on the true story of when my brother (as a baby) peed on my aunt. It was hilarious, but I feel weird doing a comic about peeing in school. I've got no other good ideas though. We also started watching a video with a bunch of famous people in it. Tom Hanks is the host and Robin Williams and Oprah have both been in it so far. I can't really remember the name, but it talks about how the first three years of a child's life are important.

I got a 100% on my Spanish quiz today! I needed it after getting my first ever F on a test in that class. I don't know if I posted that on here. There were actually only three or four people in the class that passed the test. Definitely means I'm going to be studying a WHOLE lot harder in the future. The same day though, I got extra credit in the class because I was one of only two people that had their homework done. It pays to do what you're supposed to. I have another quiz in there tomorrow, so hopefully it's also a 100.

We has a sub in English. Pretty much all we did was go over the answers to our vocab and watch a movie. I can't remember the name of the movie. (I think it was white something.) It was about wolves, and the baby wolf was so cute! The sub we had is probably the most annoying sub that comes to our school. She does everything super slowly. She's apparently a retired teacher, but I don't see how. She has a really hard time controlling everyone (they were incredibly annoying today), and she never seems to know what's going one even when it should be common sense. How slow she talks really annoys me. It takes forever for us to do something because she takes forever just to get a sentence out. It might be because she's really old, but it still bugs me. I think all of that sounded a lot meaner then I meant it to be.

I say the new posters for The Last Airbedner today! They look awesome, but I'm slightly annoyed that it looks like Aang's bending smoke instead of air. I wonder if he could bend smoke... I'm not entirely sure what smokes made of. I also found out that there's going to be a commercial for it during the Superbowl! Yay! And the trailer's premiering with Percy Jackson! I already kind of wanted to see Percy Jackson, but now I'm most definitely going!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment