Monday, January 11, 2010

I Love Star Wars

Since getting home from school today, I've done nothing but watch Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I love Star Wars, and it's been forever since I've watched it.

We're currently watching the deleted scenes documentary. We're going to watch all of the special features and then move on the Episode II. We're going to watch all six episodes. I wonder how many days that will take us.

We skipped the audio commentary, but I think after we get through all of the movies I'm going to go back and watch those.

I have nothing else to talk about. Nothing really happened at school today (I wish we'd had a snow day though), and all I've done at home is watch Star Wars. Now, I want to get back to focusing on Star Wars.

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment