Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

We had a SNOW DAY today! It was the first time it snowed this year (without it melting incredibly quickly afterwards). It's already been announced that school's closed tomorrow too, so four-day weekend!

I've literally done nothing today except be on the internet. I don't like going out in the snow. I think snow is really pretty, but it's way to cold.

Mugglenet.com's been down for about two days now, and I really want it to come back. They twittered that the site should be soon. I hope it comes back tonight!

My sister just came in here to annoy me. Going to try to get her out of my room.

Haley

1 comment:

  1. the worst thing about the snow is when you are in college and you have to walk across campus to your classes. I've fallen before and ended up with a sprained wrist. no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete