Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!

I had a lot of fun at my grandma's. We had these confetti things that we did at midnight and we drank sparkling grape juice. I love sparkling grape juice! I had a really great New Year's Eve.

The new year hasn't started out all that great for me. I spent January 1st at my grandma's, and I had a horrible headache all day.

We went the see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. It was so cute! I love the chipmunks! Everyone should go see the movie!

I stayed up until four am last night finishing Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. It was a good book and I'd recommend it, but (SPOILERS) the ending was incredibly sad! I did not like the ending at all!

I was just trying to fall asleep when my mom came in my room to tell me that my dad was taking her to the ER. She's been sick for a while. My dad called me this morning to tell me that she had pneumonia and was in the hospital. She's getting better and may come home tomorrow.

So, hopefully the year will get better from now on.

Haley (hmweasley)

No comments:

Post a Comment